Sunday 7 April 2013

NZ Marching nationals 2013 Dunedin

Last Tuesday i went to Dunedin with my marching team called Glennette. I was exploding with excitement when i had arrived in Dunedin because i hadn't been there since i was 7. As soon as we got to the Motel we started practising for a long time.Thats what we were doing in the next couple of days.When it came to the qualifying day we were all soo nervous!!!! That day we did a great job and we qualified!!!The next day was the big day!!! It was Championship day, we did an awesome job and ended up winning both Display and Technical we were so Happy and so was my family. I got to stay three extra days to spend time with my family in Dunedin it was AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mercedes, It is proof that hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete