Sunday 7 April 2013

Fun with Dad!!

Yay I am soooo HAPPY that I got to see my Dad yesterday, because I only see him every couple of months.We went out to Porirua to go and pick him up from his house. I got to see my Auntys and my cousins.Next we went out for Lunch in Paraparaumu.
What we decided to do next was go to the park and have some fun!!! It was sooo fun on the See-sore but we had to stop because Alize was crying. I ended up begging him to go on the Octopus with me and he finally agreed to go on it but we had to stop because he once again got a bit afraid. I dont blame him i was like that once. Anyway so after that we went back to Porirua and we had to drop him off. I really wanted to stay but he was working :( Thankfully I am staying there next weekend though with my Brother. My step Sister Adina is gonna be there as well along with my Cousins and Auntys!! So that will be fun!

1 comment: